Check-Up & Teeth Cleaning
Your 60 – 90 minute bi-annual dental checkup and teeth cleaning is anything but routine at our practice. In addition to cleaning your teeth, we do a thorough examination of your head, neck, and mouth to get a clear picture of your oral health.
“We always go above and beyond for our patients,” says Dr. Francine Estrada, our practice’s founder. “We really care about your well-being, and you’ll feel that comfort and caring each time you visit with us.”
When you come in for your twice yearly check-up, we will:
- Clean your teeth, leaving them smoother and brighter than when you came in.
- Examine your tongue and the area around it to make sure this important muscular organ and its tissues are healthy.
- Gently palpate your thyroid to rule out abnormalities.
- Gently palpate muscles throughout the head and neck to ensure proper health and functionality.
- Take your blood pressure.
“Your oral health is important to us,” says Dr. Estrada, “and so is your overall health and well-being. We go the extra mile in our check-ups because we’re invested in your long-term wellness.”
- Mon 9 am - 5 pm
- Tues 8 am - 6 pm
- Wed 9 am - 6 pm
- Thurs 8 am - 6 pm
- Open one Sat/month 8 am - 3 pm (Call for availability)