Pinhole Dental Treatment
Pinhole dental treatment can significantly reduce healing time for those with receding gums. Only specially qualified periodontists can perform this treatment, and we are now offering it at our practice.
With literally just a pinhole puncture, this treatment is so much less invasive than traditional gum recession techniques that rely on the use of a scalpel.
Healing times are significantly improved, and many patients prefer pinhole dental treatment to a graft (using their own tissue or cadaver tissue), which is another way receding gumlines can be treated. With pinhole treatment, your own tissues are extended over the receded area.
Pinhole dental treatment:
- Can correct gum recession quickly — sometimes in as little as a single session.
- Is scalpel free and graft free.
- Causes only minimal discomfort and swelling.
- Achieves long-term results.
- Can prevent tooth loss.
- Has a typical downtime of only 24 – 48 hours.
Contact our practice today to schedule your gum-recession consultation.
- Mon 8am - 5pm
- Tues 8am - 5pm
- Wed 8am - 5pm
- Thurs 8am - 5pm
- Open one Sat/month 8am - 3pm (Call for availability)